Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is email working?

Default Is email working?

Sorry if this thread is off-topic here. I couldn't find a forum devoted to questions regarding company sales. I am trying to contact the Ascend company here, since email doesn't seem to work.

I live in Thailand and I would really like to buy the 2EX as it has such stellar reviews and overall value. On Sunday I sent an email to sales@ asking about whether it's possible to deliver it to this country, but I didn't receive any reply. 24 hours ago I sent another email to custservice@ and to sales@ about it, still no reply. So I'm really just trying to find out - did you receive my emails? I understand if you're busy, just trying to figure out if there's anyone on the other end who received my emails and will contact me later.

Also, when trying to register for this forum, I received an error saying that my email is banned. It's not possible that my exact email is banned or even my domain is banned, because my email domain is one I control and you never saw an email from it before. Did you just ban all Russian domains (ending with .ru)? My main email is from my own .ru domain (which I control and no spam could have originated from it ever, I should add).

Maybe you didn't receive my emails about shipping 2EX because you just banned all Russian emails on your mail servers or something like that?

Default Re: Is email working?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Sorry if this thread is off-topic here. I couldn't find a forum devoted to questions regarding company sales. I am trying to contact the Ascend company here, since email doesn't seem to work.

I live in Thailand and I would really like to buy the 2EX as it has such stellar reviews and overall value. On Sunday I sent an email to sales@ asking about whether it's possible to deliver it to this country, but I didn't receive any reply. 24 hours ago I sent another email to custservice@ and to sales@ about it, still no reply. So I'm really just trying to find out - did you receive my emails? I understand if you're busy, just trying to figure out if there's anyone on the other end who received my emails and will contact me later.

Also, when trying to register for this forum, I received an error saying that my email is banned. It's not possible that my exact email is banned or even my domain is banned, because my email domain is one I control and you never saw an email from it before. Did you just ban all Russian domains (ending with .ru)? My main email is from my own .ru domain (which I control and no spam could have originated from it ever, I should add).

Maybe you didn't receive my emails about shipping 2EX because you just banned all Russian emails on your mail servers or something like that?
    Hi Traveler,

We have not received any emails from you. @.ru emails are usually blacklisted as those are one of the #1 domains used by spammers.

We have many customers in Thailand and ship there regularly and we are happy to assist you. However, please register for a gmail or another free email service (outlook, yahoo, Hotmail) etc. and resend your emails to us from the new email.

Thank you.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank you for you reply. I see. Will register another email and contact you. I never met a site or company which banned all .ru domains before.

Thank you for you reply. I see. Will register another email and contact you. I never met a site or company which banned all .ru domains before.
    We look forward to hearing from you. We have no control over blacklisting, but if I can find your email in the spam folders, I should be able to manually approve your email.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I've registered a Hotmail email and just sent you an email from it.

I've registered a Hotmail email and just sent you an email from it.
    Unfortunately, we have not received the email.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

This is weird. Why would you not receive an email from Hotmail? Is your spam solution crazy and blocking my emails using some other keyword?

Anyway, how do we communicate? Maybe we use forum Personal Messages to talk then? I can PM you or someone else and discuss the shipping. Please answer here or PM me whether this is possible. I receive emails from the forum just fine so it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Unfortunately, we have not received the email.
    Sent you a PM.

We found your emails, they were all marked as spam... We have whitelisted your email address and your emails have now been replied to. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks! Sent a reply from .ru email.