Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
Yes, I've heard of the sub crawl, but thanks for the reminder.
I am leaning towards the 2nd E15 as it would be easiest on the budget. But a pair of E22 (these aren't on Rythmik's site, but are essentially the L22 with the Aluminum woofers) is tempting.

I like TOOL as well. Have a few of their albums. My all time favorite band is Black Sabbath.
I think you and I could have an enjoyable evening listening to and sharing music! I don't listen to Sabbath like I did back in the day, but they'll always have a spot in my heart and I don't skip their songs. Most of my favorite bands were influenced one way or another by them.

Yeah, I like those L22s too, but I think you'll get just about as good with a 2nd E15. I haven't seen the E22s. Aluminum cones you say! Isn't audio fun? Every time you think you're set something new and cool makes its way on your radar. That's what brought me here. I stumbled across a pair of pristine Sierra 2s in piano gloss black on Craigslist for $650 so I jumped on them. Fast forward a couple of weeks and here I am, waiting for my towers, lol.