It was definitely by accident, as I just wanted to see how everything looked in the shopping cart before I pulled the trigger, but the order went through and I will get new speakers lol. The sticker shock is going to wear off soon, right?! I mean, I was mentally preparing myself, but maybe, this was just what I needed to push me over the edge! Or this is what I will keep telling myself.

I went with the following:

• Sierra 2X - Left/Right
  • Sierra Duo - Center
  • HTM-200 SE - Rears
  • TP-24 Stands

It was a choice between the SVS Ultras and these, and while the Ultra cost about 50% less and had good reviews, I did not want to eventually feel like I settled years from now.

This will replace an Energy RC-70 LR, Energy RC-LCR Center, and RC-10s as my rear surrounds.

While those speakers aren't bad, I just felt like they were missing that "something". And after reading all of the detail people hear from music (which I will use these mostly for - 50% music, 30% video games, 20% home theatre), I was drawn to these speakers (for years actually) - only wishing that one day I will own them and I guess that day is coming very soon.