Hi everyone! I'm brand new here and still feeling that new speaker excitement so I figured I'd join the fray!

My current setup consists of SVS Ultra towers up front and SVS Ultra books for surround and center channel duty. Using a Marantz SR6011 as a pre pro, a Monolith 7 separate amplifier to power everything and a pair of Hsu VTF-3 MK5s for my LF.

I like to pore over craigslist from time to time in the hopes of stumbling across a unicorn. You know, little ol' lady from Pasadena ends up inheriting awesome audio equipment and just wants it out of her garage so she's selling it dirt cheap. I know, that some powerful wishful thinking, but those deals are out there and if you never look...

Anyhoo, I stumbled across a pair of Sierra 2s, piano gloss black in pristine condition and got 'em for $650!! Needless to say I'm quite blown away with the Raal tweeters and almost equally as blown away by the bass these things produce! I love my Ultras but these Sierra 2s have my wheels turning and I've started eyeballing the Sierra towers...

It's a sickness, this hobby. A sickness I tell ya! Ha ha