Yesterday I received a pair of Satin Espresso Sierra Towers with the RAAL tweeter. Nicely packaged and easy to set up. They are B stock, and I haven't looked for the flaw in the finish, and I'm not going to look for it. Wherever it is, it's not obvious. Thanks to Dave for the nice offer!

I have an AVR to hook them up to. It's a Marantz SR 6013. I also have an SB 2000 subwoofer. I wish I would have chosen the subwoofer that Ascend offers so it all fit together, but the one I have sounds fine with the Sierra Towers. The speakers I had before weren't measuring up to the subwoofer, and the Sierra Towers blend right in with it. I calibrated it with the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Pro application on the iPad. I eventually will experiment listening to the speakers without any calibration, but wanted to get the process done initially.

So I watched some YouTube videos first that I was going to watch anyway. An old Genesis live video, something from Yes live, then I watched an entire movie on YouTube called "Hare Krishna! The Mantra, the Movement, and the Swami Who Started It All". It was fascinating. This guy was 70 years old and got this movement going after starting in NYC with nothing.

Anyway, then I moved on to the music. The high points were Jean Guillou's Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition; Stravinsky: Three Dances From Petrouchka. That was the first piece I listened to. I use Qobuz for streaming and found it on there a few months ago. Hot Rats from Frank Zappa sounded great. Roxy Music's Avalon sounded amazing on the Towers.

I really like their design. Very happy with them!