Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from PA

Default Re: Hello from PA

sub is 23" floor to top.

I moved it by my chair this am and left of the fireplace once i took the 15A outlet off and replaced it with a 20A since it has 12gu wire and circuit breaker and added an Isobar i had waiting for the outlet change. It is right now!

so far i like it better there, set it to 80hz crossover. there are a bunch of settings available on the sub!
    much more than my old ones. I have it on sub pre out on amp for sub with powered amp.

maybe Dave or you can recomment Rythmic sub connection and settings? i can post a pic of what it has.

while i wait for my towers...

this is a real PITA trying to figure out why i cant get pics up again

and i keep getting tossed off and sign in constantly?

site not secure?

Earlier you posted you had the LV12F. Link is to guide on Rythmik site.

http://www.rythmikaudio.com/download...quickguide.pdf

If so, connect the sub cable to the LFE in. Assume your AVR has bass management.
    Don't need to worry about any of the knobs in the PEQ section. Just turn it off. If need be, you can play with it to help smooth response.
    Volume so you have ~75db at MLP.
    Delay phase adjust as needed. Start at 0
    Crossover at 120, delay slope at 12 (recall you are mostly stereo). However, these aren't active with LFE in.
    Bass extension - whatever sounds better to you. Again, as I think you are mostly stereo, start on low music.

yes, i got the sub from Ascend in January researching Velodine replacement , Found Rythmic late last year, spoke to Brian at Rythmic then Dina a few times and figure time for new mains now, then center then surrounds

thank you A LOT for that info! i have a bit of learning to do in this area that's 'for sure! it is the sufff i need to get back into. I'm into electronic service but it changes soooo fast i didn't keep up

that was exactly the paper i was looking for~ i couldn't find it so i tried posting a pic of the back of the sub. wouldn't let me again?

Ill be messing with this tonight and on going i guess..?

i'm rather new to HDMI connectors , mainly used RCA, digital and optical. i'm not certain my TV and receiver are set up right yet! just got the tv a few weeks ago. its in HDMI 3 and i think it should be in ARC in the Onkyo?

Happy Easter!
    Last edited by audiohead; 04-12-2020 at 12:45 PM.

You are welcome.

ARC - as in audio return channel - never used it. I turn it off in all my devices.

I just ran an optical cable from my tv to my Anthem MRX720 and set up an input for the tv, for those rare times when I watch something on tv (over the air or tv streaming app) in surround.

Your tv and receiver may have only 1 HDMI port that works with ARC. On my AVR, it is one of the HDMI outs (that goes to the TV, which has a couple of HDMI In's, with only 1 with ARC).

Quote Originally Posted by audiohead View Post
    this is a real PITA trying to figure out why i cant get pics up again
    Quote Originally Posted by audiohead View Post
    and i keep getting tossed off and sign in constantly?

site not secure?
    Not sure why you are having issues. vBulletin forum software is the standard for forums. I have no issues using Chrome, IE or Edge. That said, vBulletin uses cookies so you must accept the use of them in order to properly use the forum. In addition, when you log in, you must click on that little box that says "remember me".
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

using Chrome, I reset my profile to default....? maybe that didn't take right the first time?

I rearrange my front ,I Like the sub up front better. have an easy swap now for when the towers show up. Not to mention all the wires that need to be hidden again.

pic no show, ill keep working of that?

the Center will be next project
    Last edited by audiohead; 04-14-2020 at 04:24 AM. Reason: trying to insert pic

NEED audiohead music CD and DVD's to run the new ascend towers with the RYTHMIC 12 when they come . stereo and 5.1

AKA ..put them to the audio test....i have some but
    lost them when sister sold our complete vinyl collection! Scattering around San Antonio Texas last year. i think she said she got @3k ? !!!

have Metellica S&M double CD
    Eagles DVD
    Fleetwood Mac The Dance

ORDERING: LOST!
    pink floyd the wall
    DSOTM

I need to get some Tool!
    love Tool but don't memorize titles but wife does. i can post some favorite songs:
    Schism
    Sober
    Vicarious....Whats their best in your opinion of course...

used to be a Columbia House and BMG guy but need a new source to buy CD and DVDs

if i could post a pic of my current collection it would be so much easier than listing them
    Last edited by audiohead; 04-20-2020 at 01:48 PM.

I buy alot of vinyl from either Amazon or Acoustic Sounds. Other sources are Elusive Disc and Music Direct.

Tool - Undertow (Sober). My favorite
    Schism is on Lateralus, Vicarious on 10K days.