Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Hello from PA

Default Re: Hello from PA

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by audiohead View Post
    OK guys. i sent in my order for my center channel!!! wife finally Mooing about damn sound from the middle! LMAO, I CANT HEAR IT! of course ill bump up the DB later , actually i really didn't do that but didn't have to!
    Sierra Duo LCR

i am so thankful for all you guys help! you know who you are! i just got a woodford 2X oak in preparation for their arrival!!!
    I'll have a toast for Dave,Dina,Pogre,Curtis and racrawford65 in no special order.
    and no metal tape measure will be involved
    Aw, shucks. Hey, I've learned a few things since joining this site too. Congrats! I'm still working on funds for my center channel, but it's only a matter of time.

No metal tape measures! At least not from the front when your grilles are off...

lol, I am on my 3 week waiting period now!

order is in and sales must be good, At least i didn't have to wait for my towers that would have been painful. Hopefully i will have my center channel by months end.

i didn't get a chance yet to measure my test tone SPL yet, that's coming on a rainy day!

3 weeks isn't so bad... I ordered some more room treatments the other day and got email saying shipping date Oct 6 (2 months!).

lol, I am on my 3 week waiting period now!

order is in and sales must be good, At least i didn't have to wait for my towers that would have been painful. Hopefully i will have my center channel by months end.

i didn't get a chance yet to measure my test tone SPL yet, that's coming on a rainy day!
    Hmmm... can you send me a DM with your order information? Are you waiting on a Horizon or a Duo?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

duo center PM sent with order number
    Last edited by audiohead; 08-07-2020 at 10:21 AM.

duo center PM sent with order number
    Regrettably, our cabinet maker says we are still ~2-3 weeks out from receiving the next batch of Duo cabinets. As with most companies in California right now, they have limited staff due to Covid. Frankly, I am happy that they are continuing to work
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Regrettably, our cabinet maker says we are still ~2-3 weeks out from receiving the next batch of Duo cabinets. As with most companies in California right now, they have limited staff due to Covid. Frankly, I am happy that they are continuing to work
    me too! not a problem, thank you for checking it out.

now that i moved my sub to a better location, the reason i moved it before is still there, signal cutting out!

anybody have a link to a new signal cable @25ft

yes, this is my high dollar Monster cable from 25yrs ago, doubt it has any warranty from its lifetime manufacturing defect limitation. i will likely try a new end first.

still cant upload pics! resized to 640 x 640 and its a jpg. no idea why i can't?

now msg says not secure, i reset my site settings to default again and still no go.

I'm using this one with no issues https://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-U...4-135149aa9081
    Nate