Hi all. First post here and I'm still a novice at this stuff, so please take it easy on me.

I have a non-dedicated room that is 12.5' wide (scope projector screen wall) and about 19' long with 9' ceilings and hardwood floors. I sit about 13.5' back and my ears are about 35" to 38" from the floor while sitting on the couch. We do not listen at super loud levels, but we do like cranking it up for blockbuster movies like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, etc. Our viewing is almost 100% movies and TV series.

I am currently running in-wall speakers as my LCR and in-wall and in-ceiling variants for my side and rear surrounds. I have been sorely missing out on low end with my older 10" sub, so I just purchased two HSU 12" subs to assist with the low end.

If I were to move away from in-wall speakers for my front three LCR, what would you recommend that I consider given my aesthetic preferences, room situation, and listening habits (no or very little music in this room)? Based on my research, I believe the Duo would be the best center for me but not sure about the left and right and also open to other suggestions please.

Thanks so much for your suggestions.