Hello Community,

I happened upon Ascend Acoustics by seeing a contributor on another audio forum mention a comparison between a pair of Sierra-2EXes and a pair of a very highly regarded competitor's floorstanders costing more than twice as much. He owned both pairs of speakers. Anyway, he actually concluded that the Sierra's exhibited better overall sound than the much more expensive towers. I was surprised and decided to check it out. So, here I am....and I am very interested in learning about the Sierra Towers with the RAAL tweeter.

Here is my current setup:
Yamaha Aventage RX-A2060 AVR, 2 X Outlaw Audio Model 2200 Amps (fronts), Klipsch: RP-280F, RP-250F (surrounds), RP-250C, R-14S (F. Presence); SVS SB-3000 SWs X 2, Bluesound Node 2i, Samsung BD-F5900 BP, Roku Ultra, LG OLED 55C6P UHD.

Looking forward to getting as much thoughtful input into the Sierra Towers as possible, with the intent of possibly purchasing a pair. I am also considering the Revel F36, Revel F206, Monitor Audio Silver 300 (& 500), and Paradigm Premier 800F. Any first-hand information anyone has in comparing the Sierra Towers to any of the other brands I just mentioned (especially the Revel products), would be highly appreciated!