I bought Sierra 2's last March. I spoke with Dina in December and ordered the EX kits. A special thanks to Dina for her incredible friendly conversations and helpful guidance. She is the voice of Ascend!

Aside from a couple of stubborn terminal connections, the entire kit install went smooth. If you’re thinking about an upgrade, don’t be concerned… if I can do it, you can!

Living in a high-rise APT building, had I ordered a subwoofer, it would not have gone unnoticed! There are unofficial noise restrictions here. But who would ever suspect this little package! Within it where components that would transform the amazing 2's into virtual towers!

I am floored by the incredible dynamic sound that the Sierra 2EX offers. There have been times that the bass extension has astonished me beyond my expectations. High quality movie sound tracks presented articulate and dynamic music that caused my eyes to widen and jaw drop.

Amp question; Would 45 watts per channel be enough for a while til I add an additional amp?

Details;
The Iotavx SA3 integrated amp is 45 watts into 8 ohms and 90 watts into 4 ohms. I would buy it and then add a second Iotta amp later this year. They can then be bridged to produce 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 180 watts into 4 ohms.
My listening room is 14 x 17 with an 8 ft ceiling. One side of the room opens up into the dining room and kitchen. This is an additional 15 ft.
I sit 10 feet away from the speakers.
I listen at mostly moderate levels approx 70 dBs using a sound pressure meter app.

I am currently using a Harmon Kardon 3490 which has plenty of power. I'm considering the Iotavz SA3 because of its reputed neutral sound and its form factor. If what is being said about them is valid, I am thinking they would ultimately be a great match for the Sierra's once I add the second amp. There are plenty of compelling reviews if anyone is curious about them.

Thanks very much to Dave and Ascend for making these great speakers obtainable to a person like me who loves high-end sound reproduction but does not have a huge budget! I am more than thrilled to own them. The money I spent gives back to me every day!