Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Prognostications

Default Super Bowl Prognostications

Alright all you so-called experts....let's hear it: Patriots or Eagles? Will the Patriots cover the spread, will the Eagles beat it? Get your licks in while you can!
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I wouldn't bet against Brady and the Pats. Looks like a banner sports year for the Boston area.
    "same as it ever was"

smokey is offline Forum Founder
    Volunteer Administrator

I expect a Patriots blowout. With two weeks to prepare? Belicheck is going crush them. Which is unfortunate, as I'm neutral and am only looking for a good game.

-Smokey.

I am going to a friend's to watch the game on a FP with 100" screen. I am pulling for the Eagles...but think the Pats are too good....so I want a good game.
    -curtis

Eagles 27 Patriots 23. Can you tell I'm a Philly fan???? Just happy they did not lose a 4th straight NFC Championship game.

I hope the Super Bowl goes better than those conference championship games did - both were boring as Philly and New England were in control the whole game.

Sadly, I think it will be much of the same - Belichick is by far the best coach in the NFL. Look what he did to Payton Manning! Two years in a row!! I think the score will be close until the fourth quarter, but the Pats will control the whole game and the outcome will never be in doubt IMO.

But hey - as long as it looks good in HD - that's all I care about anyway

Thumbs up Hoping for a Pat's victory

Us New Englanders are rooting for a repeat. Don't discount Philly though because no team is unbeatable, Belichick or not. I never thought I would be saying this, it's okay if we lose this one. We won two of the last three and we're still rejoicing our beloved Red Soxs.

I'll go with:

Pats 34 Philly 31

or is it

Philly 34 Pats 31

Take the Pats straight up and go with Philly if playing the spread.

It's been 21 years since a pro Philly team took a title, so I think they're about due. With T.O. back in the lineup and the Birds as confident as they've ever been, I think they might just pull this one out. But hey, that's just the born-and-bred Philly guy in me talking ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCasaba
    Eagles 27 Patriots 23. Can you tell I'm a Philly fan???? Just happy they did not lose a 4th straight NFC Championship game.
    Cautious optimism! Yes, you are an Eagles fan!

Good advice was: take the Pats straight up and the Eagles on the spread. It seems that NE has a habit of winning SBs by 3 points.

I predict a good game. I don't think it will be a blowout. Just a hunch.

I wish I were watching the game on a 100" TV. Oh well, life's still good.

Coin toss: heads or tails?
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Talking Super Bowl Prognostications

Here in Syracuse and expecially here at the University, Donavan McNabb is considered the next best thing to the 340's. Pretty much the whole area with the exception of our students from Boston are pulling for the Eagles. I expect the "Boston" Patriots to win but .......GO EAGLES!

David