Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl Prognostications

Gotta go with James on this one....

Don't really care which team wins but my guess it will be the Pats, in a low scoring game. 13-7
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Either way, no team from the west of the Mississippi is going to win, so what's the point?

Heck, no team in LA has been able to win for the last 10 years.

Maybe the Super Bowl winner could be nice and call themselves the Los Angeles Patriots of Foxboro or the Los Angeles Eagles of the Delaware River or somesuch.
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

As a Patriots fan, I really hated the cardiac-arrest inducing Superbowls they just barely won. As a sports fan, they were fantastic.

After the way the Patriots *humiliated* the Colts and the Steelers, I expect the Eagles to get put down like turkeys on Thanksgiving. The Eagles are from the far inferior NFC, and I suspect it will be a massive blowout.

35-14 New England. Easily. The 7 point spread is a slap in the face to the Patriots. It should be a 14 point spread, at *least*.

It's Dynasty time. *cue music... on Ascends*

It will be a close game. Philly has a much better defense than either the Rams or Carolina did and those both came down to last minute fieldgoals. Pats to win but not to cover the spread. Both teams average giving up 16.3 points a game.
    Last edited by Quinn; 02-06-2005 at 05:25 PM.

Wink I may sound like an old curmudgeon but.....

Considering that the weather might now become a factor, I hav eto go with the Patriots.

My other predictions would include CBS' continuing terrible football coverage. It should be a law that FOX has the rights to all Superbowls. The commercials are going to be toned down. And, finally, Sir Paul will be singing along to a "GASP" pre-recorded tape.

But is the long run I would just hope for an entertaining game.
    Dave Nelms

Man the last few minutes left me thinking I was going to have to pay out!! WHEW!