Thread: Rythmik L12 - Why no online reviews?

Default Rythmik L12 - Why no online reviews?

While the Rythmik L12 gets some mention in online forums, I am surprised no website has reviewed this subwoofer.

Any thoughts on why it has not been reviewed?
    Last edited by ahender; 01-06-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Default Re: Rythmik L12 - Why no online reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by ahender View Post
    While the Rythmik L12 gets some mention in online forums, I am surprised no website has reviewed this subwoofer.

Any thoughts on why it has not been reviewed?
    No reviewer has stepped up to the plate and bought one? Because neither Ascend or Rythmik is loaning out review units. My understanding is that they got tired of being, um... abused?

I've got a pair of Rythmik LVX-12s. Had them since they came out. I don't even think about subs anymore. These things are so good that they'll be the last things I upgrade, and I probably won't live that long. Yes, they really are that good. I doubt you would send an L12 back during your "demo at home" period. Damn few do.

The thing is, servo subs really do work just like Rythmik explains. They really do integrate with your mains really easily. And they have no sound of their own. All you get is the feeling that your mains suddenly go down to that bottom octave effortlessly, and have suddenly become even cleaner than they were (because the sub has picked up all the heavy lifting letting the main drivers off the hook).

That said, I advise subs in pairs in normal rooms in a house. Because pairs help a lot in controlling room modes.
    "If it sounds good, it is good." -- Duke Ellington

Thanks. That's good to know.

You've probably seen them, but there are a couple of owner reviews on Rythmik's site.