Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendation for a Center Speaker

Default Re: Recommendation for a Center Speaker

Quote Originally Posted by jojomun View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and looking for some guidance on picking out a center channel speaker for my system. I wrote to Ascend a few times in the past couple of months but never heard a peep from them. So I thought I'd reach out to this community.

I am currently using a pair of Q Acoustics Concept 40 tower speakers in a 12x25x8 ft room. My listening distance is laid out across the 12' width and comes to about 10.5 from the CLP to the speaker. Most of my listening is TV and movies.

I had the Q Acoustics matching center for a while. They were exceptional for their size--clear, detailed, and spacious--but they were a little laid-back for my taste. I was looking for something with a fuller sound, without being too in-your-face.

And that's what brings me here. I have heard much about Ascend Acoustics speakers and I'm hoping someone here can recommend a center to complement the Concept 40s. Thank you for your help. (P.S. I'll be adding a sub to my setup soon as well, probably the RSL 10S.)
    Did you not receive the email we sent you? If not, please check your spam folder. Hotmail has a tendency to filter legitimate emails.

We replied to your email back on 12/11.
    Last edited by davef; 01-10-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Recommendation for a Center Speaker

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Did you not receive the email we sent you? If not, please check your spam folder. Hotmail has a tendency to filter legitimate emails.

We replied to your email back on 12/11.
    Hi Dave. Thank you for your post. I had no idea that you had replied to my original inquiry on 12/5. It must have gone to my Junk folder as you suggested. (Yes, Outlook/Hotmail is horrible at separating junk from legitimate emails.) Unfortunately, I cleared my Junk folder a couple times since then so no way to retrieve that email. No matter since I do have your reply to my most recent inquiry, which arrived yesterday. Thank you for that! I'm planning to write back to you sometime this weekend. I have a few answers for you, as well as a couple of additional questions.
    Last edited by jojomun; 01-11-2020 at 12:55 PM.