Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: availability of new Ascend logos

Did I detect a note of sarcasm in the last few posts?

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

Mag, I'll let the serial # thing slide just this once. Let's not make a habit of it, shall we everyone?
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank you thank you thank you!! I'm humbly greatful, Sir!
    Ed

* Sierra-2EX's W/V2 crossover upgrade
    * (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6
    * Audio by Van Alstine DVA-M225 Monoblock Amps
    * MiniDSP 2x4HD For Sub calibration
    *World's Best Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables

Hi Guys,

Yeah.... I know.. the Serial # thing is somewhat of a hassle. Your customer ID off your invoice from us would work just as well, provided you let us know just how many new logos you need...

The problem is not the expense (our logos are made in the USA and are not inexpensive), it is simply a matter of inventory. Hate to run out of logos well before our forecasts indicate ... Probably happen anyway

Hey quinn and bikeman, I've got a few of the "old ones" laying around too.. let me know what you fetch on Ebay...
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Dave you trying to kill our market? It is not "old ones" it is "Classic Ascend" logos.

Will be mailing off my request for 5 new logos tomorrow. Has anyone had any problems removing the logos, any tips?
    "same as it ever was"

Quote Originally Posted by jamesg
    This is a tricky subject. On the one hand, I can't just throw you Canucks a freebie at the expense of us hard-working Americans--just not fair. On the other hand, it's such a trivial amount of cash that a check is more of a hassle than it's worth.

I'll tell you what Kpt, and all your compadres north of our border, we'll invoke the honor system. If you come across any loose US change or a US dollar bill, just slip that in the SASE and I'll purchase the postage on my end. If too much time goes by without coming across any US money, then just send the SASE.

Let's give that a try.
    Well -I have 50 pesos from my last trip to Mexico - but that won't do it either I don't think

Seriously, we do get loose change all the time up here. Would about $3 cover off the expense? I should have it realitively soon! Thanks James!!!

I realized I should have written "envelope" instead of "SASE" if you can't scare up the US change for a stamp.

Two stamps cost $0.74 American until the rates go up. Again, it's not about the money (doesn't that mean it's always about the money!?), it's about being consistent. If you drop a dollar bill in the mail, I'll provide change.
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Wood
    Will be mailing off my request for 5 new logos tomorrow. Has anyone had any problems removing the logos, any tips?
    Just peel off the old logo. You'll see a pattern of glue points on the grill fabric. Remove the backing from the new logos (a utility knife works well, as does a fingernail). Align and center the new logo over the old glue points. If you would like to better secure the logo to the grille, turn the grille over and apply a few drops of "school" type clear glue. Leave the grille inverted as the glue sinks into the fabric for 30 minutes or so while it dries.

Voila! No more "classic Ascend" logo, it's a brand new millenium! Now go resell those classic logos for all they're worth! Remember to send us our cut.
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Talking

Are the new logos acoustically transparent like the "Classic" logos?
    Ed

* (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6

Thumbs up

Any estimates on turnaround time for the new logos once Ascend receives our envelopes? (gimme a break........this will be the only thing I have received from Ascend since my 170's 2 1/2 years ago!)
    Ed

* (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6