Hello again from Arkansas!

It's been a busy 2 weeks for me... sheesh. I just wanted to throw this idea your way (even though I know you've already thought these out I'm sure). Please indulge me here when you get a little free time, because I know you stay busy.

I just want to tell you what I would love to buy from Ascend. An MMT mini-tower. Shorter than the flagship tower. Lower price than the flagship tower. And it doesn't have to sound quite as good (although I would sure love you to try your heart out to make it sound just as good or even better! I know you do this every time which is why I always recommend your designs to everyone who will talk sound with me).

I would love to see an MMT mini-tower (or 2) with your design skills and name behind them.

What would I hope to accomplish?
1. More output than MT versions while maintaining the MT character sound.
2. Lower price than the flagship 3-way towers. (Although these are great values for what they are)
3. Don't need stands.
4. Towers are cool.
5. Shorter than the flagship towers. (maybe more SAF appeal)

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

I would love to be able to recommend some Ascend tower speakers with dual woofers that land somewhere between $1000 and $2000. And, for myself personally, I would love to buy a Sierra-2EX version with a price tag somewhere between $2000 and $3000.

So what's wrong with me? Why do I keep begging for MTM, and now MMT? Cognitive dissonance. In my pea-sized brain, I feel like there needs to be more dual-woofer speakers between the CMT-340 SE and the Sierra towers. (I know about the Duo, but I'm thinking more "regular" sized. IMO, the Duo is in a special, smaller class.)

Whether or not this would be worth doing, I love hearing (reading) your thoughts on these things. I learn something new every time! Thanks for the continued great sound and best value!

And... hee hee hee... I may just be a little crazy... Happy Halloween!