Thread: Hello from Maryland

Default Hello from Maryland

I've been lurking here for the last 2 months, and have decided to join this community with a purchase of Ascend speakers in the near future. First, though, I would like to explain my situation with a somewhat lengthy post, and invite feedback from Ascend speaker owners as well as from Dave F. himself. Which thread would be the most appropriate in which to place such a post?

Don

Default Re: Hello from Maryland

Hi Don,

Welcome to the forum.

As to where to place your post, you haven't mentioned what you would like to discuss, so it's hard to say where you should post. If I were you, I'd start at the Ascend Acoustics Discussions page, pick the sub-forum that fits what you want to discuss and then post a new thread there. There's a 'New Posts' link in the forum, so anyone that uses that link will see your post, including Dave.

Thanks Jack!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Audiator View Post
    I've been lurking here for the last 2 months, and have decided to join this community with a purchase of Ascend speakers in the near future. First, though, I would like to explain my situation with a somewhat lengthy post, and invite feedback from Ascend speaker owners as well as from Dave F. himself. Which thread would be the most appropriate in which to place such a post?

Don
    Welcome to the forum! Best place to discuss our loudspeakers is in the loudspeaker sub forum.

Enjoy your time here!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com