Dear Santa,

The CMT-340 SE needs a big brother. The Luna Duo will be pretty sweet I'm sure. But I still dream of an MTM speaker just like the CMT-340 SE (~50hz bass, 89-91db sensitive, high power handling, stand-mount) but with drivers such as Nrt or RAAL ribbon combined with midbass woofers that emphasize midrange and efficiency as opposed to lower bass (where subwoofers dwell).

There is just something about the sound of the CMT-340 SE that I really loved. Unfortunately I had to sell them long ago among some other equipment due to being short on funds post graduation. But, those speakers were so satisfying to listen to. They made movies very fun and exciting, and never fatiguing at all. In many ways, I still think the CMT-340 SE is the best bang-for-your-buck speaker every made. I don't know how many people I've told this to (A LOT).

Anyway, will the CMT-340 SE ever get a big brother? An MTM with roughly the same output capabilities, roughly the same amount of bass, but have the higher end drivers like the Nrt or RAAL combined with some of that magic fairy dust from SEAS?

I promise I won't leave a fire in the fireplace on Christmas eve like I did last year.
Thanks Santa!