Thread: Well, that escalated quickly

Default Well, that escalated quickly

Hi, folks. I came across Ascend through a search for new stereo speakers just last week. I originally came in thinking about some CBM-170s and just placed an order for the Sierra Towers with the RAAL upgrade.

The setup will be powered by an Emotiva PT-100 pre-amp and Emotiva A-300 amp. The primary sources will be a Pro-Ject Audio Debut turntable and some combination of Bluetooth from our phones and lossless audio from the computer. I may also end up running an audio out from our TV to the system depending on final placement. The room is a 15' x 30' open living + dining + kitchen in a condo.

This will be an entirely new setup as I recently sold some vintage Spendor floor speakers and a Marantz 2285 that I restored from a very sad state. Overall, it was a nice set up but we were ready to try something different.

Looking forward to receiving the towers and giving the new setup a listen Thanks to the Ascend team for answering my questions on the phone earlier this week.

Default Re: Well, that escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by indycole View Post
    Hi, folks. I came across Ascend through a search for new stereo speakers just last week. I originally came in thinking about some CBM-170s and just placed an order for the Sierra Towers with the RAAL upgrade.

The setup will be powered by an Emotiva PT-100 pre-amp and Emotiva A-300 amp. The primary sources will be a Pro-Ject Audio Debut turntable and some combination of Bluetooth from our phones and lossless audio from the computer. I may also end up running an audio out from our TV to the system depending on final placement. The room is a 15' x 30' open living + dining + kitchen in a condo.

This will be an entirely new setup as I recently sold some vintage Spendor floor speakers and a Marantz 2285 that I restored from a very sad state. Overall, it was a nice set up but we were ready to try something different.

Looking forward to receiving the towers and giving the new setup a listen Thanks to the Ascend team for answering my questions on the phone earlier this week.
    Welcome to the family and thanks so much for placing your order! We are here for you and I hope you absolutely LOVE the towers! Enjoy!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com