Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Long Overdue Welcome...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking A Long Overdue Welcome...

Welcome to the new and improved Ascend Acoustics' forums! Yes, we know it took way longer then expected , but its here at last...

A special thanks to Smokey and Curtis, and to all of the original Ascend Forum members.

This forum is now wholly owned and operated by us and uses the latest and greatest software. We have spent much time and energy creating this forum for you... so please, enjoy!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

It's good to see the forum back.

Default Welcome back!

To us all! Looks great, too.

Pegleg

Woohoo!!!!!!!

NUTS!! I couldn't even get the second post!!

I also want to thank Smokey! DaveF also put good work in as well.
    Last edited by curtis; 01-31-2005 at 07:32 AM.
    -curtis

Hello to all our old friends here at the new and improved Ascend Forum. It's great to read all your informative posts--I'll be checking in daily, so if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know!
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

[Tap tap tap...] Is this thing on?

Good to be up again.

You know what would be a great way to kick off this forum? A new product announcement! I'm dying for a new toy.

Anyone else have trouble logging on with their old username/password? It would not accept my password and I know it was correct. Ended up having to reset it. Oh well.
    Last edited by ClutchBrake; 01-31-2005 at 08:19 AM.

Great Forum.. Been looking forward to seeing this forum come back. I'm a new and very happy Ascend owner. Special thanks to Craigsub and Tex-amp for all their help and patience. You guys are the best.

Default Just ordered my Ascend Ht package

Hi all,
    New to this forum and just placed my order yesterday. Got the 340's across the front with the stands for the mains and 170's across the back (6.1). Am going to be running them thru my yammie Htr 5560 which, from what I have been reading here, will have to be ugraded. I already own a sub but am sure to be upgrading that as well. I have NEVER bought speakers without auditioning tons of them first but I feel confident that I made the right choice. My original research had led me toward the klipsch synergy and reference lines as well as the polk monitor series. I also demo'ed the yammie 777 and 555. They all sounded decent and of course better than my old sony ht in a box set but I felt i was limiting myself to the mainstream b&m offerings and wanted something more...um...well just something more! Since I bought my new projector and screen back in november (Infocus Screenplay 5000 with a Dalite Contour Electrol 110" remote control screen) I have rarely been seen outside my ht and if these speakers are even CLOSE to what you guys say they are...well I'm gonna just have my meals delivered to me in my ht! I am also looking forward to re-discovering my music collection which has been gathering dust since I started with the ht but I don't think I can stand waiting 12 days for them to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by gman8691
    .......I don't think I can stand waiting 12 days for them to get here!
    12 days? Where do you live?
    -curtis