Thread: A Long Overdue Welcome

Talking A Long Overdue Welcome

Welcome to the new and improved Ascend Acoustics' forums! Yes, we know it took way longer then expected , but its here at last...

A special thanks to Smokey and Curtis, and to all of the original Ascend Forum members.

This forum is now wholly owned and operated by us and uses the latest and greatest software. We have spent much time and energy creating this forum for you... so please, enjoy!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thumbs up

It's great to see this forum "officially" part of the Ascend webiste. Let's make it the best we can with no attacks on other products or services. With a product this good we can accentuate the postive. Thanks, Dave F. for making it happen. And thanks Curits and Smorkey for making it happen when it mattered to me.

David

Those are fine sentiments, bikeman. Thanks for helping make our launch a success!
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thumbs up Here at last!

This is great. I didn't know Ascend had restarted their forum until I read it on the Hsu forum today. Thanks to all those involved. Got 340s for fronts and center and the 170s for surrounds with a Hsu VTF3 MKII sub. Receiver is a Denon 3805. Just got it over Christmas and hooked it up, but still need to furnish room and do fine tuning. Will be needing ya'lls advice and help when I do my fine tuning. Looking forward to it.