Thread: Hegel 160 and Sierra Tower

Default Hegel 160 and Sierra Tower

Greetings, newbie here from Niagara Falls On Canada. I'm most intrigued at what I have been reading about the Sierra Towers, just wondering if anyone has these speakers paired up with a Hegel 160 . Also wondering about the sonic character, soundstage, bass, mids, warmth of these speakers paired with the Hegel. Really wish that I could audition them. Thank you.

Default Re: Hegel 160 and Sierra Tower

Quote Originally Posted by cmigs18 View Post
    Greetings, newbie here from Niagara Falls On Canada. I'm most intrigued at what I have been reading about the Sierra Towers, just wondering if anyone has these speakers paired up with a Hegel 160 . Also wondering about the sonic character, soundstage, bass, mids, warmth of these speakers paired with the Hegel. Really wish that I could audition them. Thank you.
    Welcome! I’m a newbie too, so unfortunately I can’t answer your question. I just wanted to say hi when I saw where you are from. I grew up in Niagara Falls, NY and spent a lot of time across the bridge growing up.

Hopefully someone will answer your question soon. I too would love to hear some of these speakers in person. The towers are on my wish list.