Thread: New Ascend owner in NJ

Default New Ascend owner in NJ

While looking to upgrade my home theater, I recently purchased 3 CMT-340's for my front stage and 2 HVL-1's for the rears. I have a Rythmik LV12F on order. Have been listening to a lot of 2-channel music and the sound from these speakers is Amazing! It's my first pair of 'real' speakers (upgrading from Energy Take Classic system). I am hearing instruments in these songs, soundstage depth, and things I never really knew existed.

My AVR is the Yamaha TSR-7850 from Costco.

I did a lot of internet research before buying these, and decided to take the plunge with Ascend. I am now a huge fan. The speakers are amazing and the cust. service is great. I just received the pedestal stands today. Can't wait to get the sub.

Default Re: New Ascend owner in NJ

You think you love them now, but just wait until you get the sub. Rythmik subs are great, and giving the speakers some relief from trying to dig max deep will open them up even more.

Happy listening!
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Default Re: New Ascend owner in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by jonrud12 View Post
    While looking to upgrade my home theater, I recently purchased 3 CMT-340's for my front stage and 2 HVL-1's for the rears. I have a Rythmik LV12F on order. Have been listening to a lot of 2-channel music and the sound from these speakers is Amazing! It's my first pair of 'real' speakers (upgrading from Energy Take Classic system). I am hearing instruments in these songs, soundstage depth, and things I never really knew existed.

My AVR is the Yamaha TSR-7850 from Costco.

I did a lot of internet research before buying these, and decided to take the plunge with Ascend. I am now a huge fan. The speakers are amazing and the cust. service is great. I just received the pedestal stands today. Can't wait to get the sub.
    Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the 340's and thanks so much for taking the plunge!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com