Thread: Stands for Luna

Default Stands for Luna

I'm sure this information is already here on the forum somewhere, so sorry for my laziness in advance...

I need recommendations for Luna stands. I'll use them as surrounds, and will be moving them a LOT, so the speakers need to be fully secured to the stands. My plan is to store them in a corner out of the way until they're needed for movie time or multi-channel listening session.

Thoughts? Ideas?

PS...on a side note, I needed to test the cabling out in the new room before the drywall went up, and I used the Lunas as my test speakers running in Pure Direct mode (SR6012). Just jaw dropping full sound that was so well imaged it was crazy. Such a shame to relegate these works of art to surround speakers. I'll for sure listen to them as mains every once in a while for the sheer thrill of it (you know, when I get tired of listening to the Towers

Thanks for the help!

Default Re: Stands for Luna

What about these from sanus? Rated for 10lbs, which is what the Lunas weigh I believe?

https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products...-stands/efsat/

So not liking the flimsy nature of the above mentioned stands. Looking seriously at Pangea ls300.

How do we feel about using blu tack on bamboo speakers? I do NOT want to mess with the finsih!!

I've been considering the definative technology st1, mainly because it accommodates wire management, dry weight filler, and the plate is smaller than the lunas base.

What I haven't solved yet is attaching the Luna itself...