Thread: Welcome Luna!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Welcome Luna!

Wait. What Luna-cy am I announcing? Well. I'm just back from working in Korea and I see Luna now featured on the main website page, and in the product list, with specs and performance for all to see and... crickets. Not a single mention of recognition on the Forum.

Well, I noticed, Dave. Good work!

Default Re: Welcome Luna!

Quote Originally Posted by jimb View Post
    Wait. What Luna-cy am I announcing? Well. I'm just back from working in Korea and I see Luna now featured on the main website page, and in the product list, with specs and performance for all to see and... crickets. Not a single mention of recognition on the Forum.

Well, I noticed, Dave. Good work!
    Thanks Jim!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Woot! Have two pairs, one for my HT surround and a pair for my computer setup. Awesome to see them officialy in the store. Alll we néed now is for the Luna LCR to be released so I can replace my Sierra 2 center in the HT.
    Last edited by Mahawkma; 11-08-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Quote Originally Posted by Mahawkma View Post
    ... All we néed now is for the Luna MtM to be released so I can replace my Sierra 2 center in the HT.
    Say, whah? Why would you do that? I mean, you already own the better speaker.

FWIW, here, Dave suggests maybe March/April:
    http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...0100#post60100
    Last edited by jimb; 11-06-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Placement options is what it comes down to. Also, if the performance of the Luna is any indication, probably won’t be a downgrade.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Quote Originally Posted by Mahawkma View Post
    Placement options is what it comes down to. Also, if the performance of the Luna is any indication, probably won’t be a downgrade.
    I think Dave said somewhere that Luna LCR won't play quite as deep as the Sierra-2.

Found it:
    http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...9406#post59406
    Last edited by curtis; 11-06-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    -curtis

I wouldn't say the Sierra-2 is better than the forthcoming Luna LCR, all depends on what the speaker is being used for.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I wouldn't say the Sierra-2 is better than the forthcoming Luna LCR, all depends on what the speaker is being used for.
    Ohhh! Luna LCR! Please say more once you finalize it. I know front porting is a plus to me in several uses.