Thread: Dimension of Tower for AT Screen

Default Dimension of Tower for AT Screen

Hello! Can someone tell me what the height is to the bottom of the bottom woofer, from the ground?

I've decided to get a pair of tower for my L/R in home theater, and will be placing it behind an AT screen. As I build the frame for the screen I need to make sure:

a) the bottom horizontal bar of screen does not go across the any of the woofers, and if they do, then
    b) build a sand-filled stand on top of the stage to raise the towers a bit.

Assumption: A frame across the bottom part of tower (below the woofers) is ok and would not interfere with the sound field. Please advice if it would and I should change design.

The screen bar will be approx. 16 inches from the stage (which is 8 inches high). Going for bottom of screen being 24 inches off ground.

Thanks!

Default Re: Dimension of Tower for AT Screen

I measured 19.5" from the floor to the bottom of the lower woofer. This measurement is without the spikes installed. The spikes would add another 1" or so.

Default Re: Dimension of Tower for AT Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1949 View Post
    I measured 19.5" from the floor to the bottom of the lower woofer. This measurement is without the spikes installed. The spikes would add another 1" or so.
    Thank you!