Thread: Ascend Acoustic Speakers spotted in the wild

Default Ascend Acoustic Speakers spotted in the wild

So my wife and I (and friends) attended a local brewery's 3 year anniversary party this past weekend and while standing in the tap room, low and behold, 4 170's mounted on the wall playing music

The brewery is Raised Grain in Waukesha WI....good beer by the way too. Did not have time to chat with the owners on how he ended up with Ascends, hopefully next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Ascend Acoustic Speakers spotted in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    So my wife and I (and friends) attended a local brewery's 3 year anniversary party this past weekend and while standing in the tap room, low and behold, 4 170's mounted on the wall playing music

The brewery is Raised Grain in Waukesha WI....good beer by the way too. Did not have time to chat with the owners on how he ended up with Ascends, hopefully next time!
    Sweet!
    And how was the beer?
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Sweet!
    And how was the beer?
    Beer was excellent! Had their anniversary Bourbon barrel aged stout and a orange/citrus double IPA (If i recall correctly). All quite good! They have done remarkably well only being in operation for 3 years!

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post

Wow - that's really cool. I don't recall the sale (we sell a lot 170's), but I am thinking we should have made a trade for some good beer.

How did they sound in there?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Wow - that's really cool. I don't recall the sale (we sell a lot 170's), but I am thinking we should have made a trade for some good beer.

How did they sound in there?
    The trade would have been worth it. They filled the area very well, even over all the noise. The owners obviously have good taste in speakers and beer��