Thread: Sierra 2 owners in greater LA area?

Default Sierra 2 owners in greater LA area?

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have done countless hours of research on the sierra 2's. My interest in a lot of speakers has come and gone but I can't get the sierras out of my head...

I'm all but set on buying a pair of sierra 2's but want to make sure they're a worthwhile upgrade (for me) over my jbl studio 530's (I could always bring these along too if anyone was interested in hearing them). My wife and I live in the san fernando valley (canoga park, 91303) and with our work schedule it would be very difficult to make it down to ascend on a weekday to do a demo.

Would anybody be kind enough to let my wife and I come by for a quick listen? I'd be happy to share social media info and/or have a facetime conversation so you can see that we are normal fun loving wannabe audiophiles

If beer or wine is your fancy I could surely arrange for some form of payment for your generosity!

feel free to message me here or email me at : mcastronovo51@gmail.com

Thanks!

Default Re: Sierra 2 owners in greater LA area?

I am in Manhattan Beach and have had many over for a listen. You are welcome as well.

The next few weekends, I am pretty busy, so I hope you are not in a hurry.
    -curtis

Default Re: Sierra 2 owners in greater LA area?

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Nope I’m not in a hurry, just let me know which weekend would work for you and we can set something up