Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Un boxing - un packing New towers

Default Re: Un boxing - un packing New towers

Well Dave, Dina and everyone...the hour has come...

My towers arrived abour 3:20 pm and raining outside...UPS delvered them up to my porch... I had prayed and asked the Lord to give me the strength to move the boxes into my listening area with the strength to
    unbox and set them up!!!

Dave, Dina and Ascend Acoustics' team your packaging efforts are superlative. No two ways about it.
    The amazing beautiful felt cloth stocking wrapping the speakers ...amazing. The custom designd foaam protective blocks amazing..

Diesel you were right on on how to open and unbox these beautiful towers. Which is what I wound up doing. Sliding them out of the box while laying on the floor lengthwise greatly facilitated the process.

These towers came so well wrapped that it took me about 40 min each from opening to sliding out undoing the wrap enough to attach the bases...used one of the foam braces to lift the bottom up enough to install the bases.

The time consuming part was once the towers were in place was to finish unwrapping the towers. Time
    consuming because I had to cut the the shipping tape painstakingly so as not to damage the felt sock wrap
    that protects the towers...very time consuming. Very worthwhile because now I have the felt wraps intact undamaged for further use if necessary.

The finish on my dark cherry satin is absolutely gorgeous...Dave< Dina and team...Wow you realy outdid
    yourselves delivering a top notch gorgeous product. The finished color is exactly what I hope it would be and more !!!!!

Yes I did take pics will be happy to post but don't know how to get from cell phone to forum...somebpdy will chime in to help for sure.

So by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus towers are up and running and I'm no worse wear for it.

So how do they sound ? Well follow me on over to My new Sierra Raal Towers on the way.

Thank you very much team.
    My system:
    Power: PS Audio P5 regenerator,
    Sources: Oppo 205, 105, Ah 4000 upsampled cdp.
    Preamps: Wyre4Sound STP SE Stage 2, Classic Mcintosh Mx110 all tubed
    tuner preamp, occasionally Emotiva XSP1 Gen 2
    Power amp: Parasound Halo A-21
    Speakers: Infinity Beta 50 cmmd (Dr Floyd Toole concept)
    Power cables: 2 Pangea AC 9SE MkII, 3 Pangea AC 14SE MkII
    Interconnects: XLR Nordost Red Dawn
    Speaker wires: Nordost Red Dawn

Purpose for deleting post. My previous post actually posted
    Last edited by 4 Luv O' Musik; 05-17-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    My system:

Time to sit back and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Luv O' Musik View Post
    Well Dave, Dina and everyone...the hour has come...

My towers arrived abour 3:20 pm and raining outside...UPS delvered them up to my porch... I had prayed and asked the Lord to give me the strength to move the boxes into my listening area with the strength to
    unbox and set them up!!!

Dave, Dina and Ascend Acoustics' team your packaging efforts are superlative. No two ways about it.
    The amazing beautiful felt cloth stocking wrapping the speakers ...amazing. The custom designd foaam protective blocks amazing..

Diesel you were right on on how to open and unbox these beautiful towers. Which is what I wound up doing. Sliding them out of the box while laying on the floor lengthwise greatly facilitated the process.

These towers came so well wrapped that it took me about 40 min each from opening to sliding out undoing the wrap enough to attach the bases...used one of the foam braces to lift the bottom up enough to install the bases.

The time consuming part was once the towers were in place was to finish unwrapping the towers. Time
    consuming because I had to cut the the shipping tape painstakingly so as not to damage the felt sock wrap
    that protects the towers...very time consuming. Very worthwhile because now I have the felt wraps intact undamaged for further use if necessary.

The finish on my dark cherry satin is absolutely gorgeous...Dave< Dina and team...Wow you realy outdid
    yourselves delivering a top notch gorgeous product. The finished color is exactly what I hope it would be and more !!!!!

Yes I did take pics will be happy to post but don't know how to get from cell phone to forum...somebpdy will chime in to help for sure.

So by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus towers are up and running and I'm no worse wear for it.

So how do they sound ? Well follow me on over to My new Sierra Raal Towers on the way.

Thank you very much team.
    Excellent - I am super happy that everything arrived without issue and that you were able to unbox and set them up without issue. Yes, we take packaging these very seriously as we have learned better to get it right the first time then deal with shipping damage. The fleece wrap is great extra protection and also doubles nicely as a throw blanket
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks Dave for throwing in the free throw blankets...but the least you could have done is
    have the Ascend Acoustics logo on them

Which by the way a ball cap with the Ascend Acoustics logo would be a very nice accesory...
    I might would purchase 1 or 2

Just thinking...but oops I'm retired and not paid for thinking anymore... ha ha
    My system:

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Luv O' Musik View Post
    Thanks Dave for throwing in the free throw blankets...but the least you could have done is
    have the Ascend Acoustics logo on them

Which by the way a ball cap with the Ascend Acoustics logo would be a very nice accesory...
    I might would purchase 1 or 2

Just thinking...but oops I'm retired and not paid for thinking anymore... ha ha
    I believe we still have some of our Ascend baseball hats left
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com