Well Dave, Dina and everyone...the hour has come...

My towers arrived abour 3:20 pm and raining outside...UPS delvered them up to my porch... I had prayed and asked the Lord to give me the strength to move the boxes into my listening area with the strength to
unbox and set them up!!!

Dave, Dina and Ascend Acoustics' team your packaging efforts are superlative. No two ways about it.
The amazing beautiful felt cloth stocking wrapping the speakers ...amazing. The custom designd foaam protective blocks amazing..

Diesel you were right on on how to open and unbox these beautiful towers. Which is what I wound up doing. Sliding them out of the box while laying on the floor lengthwise greatly facilitated the process.

These towers came so well wrapped that it took me about 40 min each from opening to sliding out undoing the wrap enough to attach the bases...used one of the foam braces to lift the bottom up enough to install the bases.

The time consuming part was once the towers were in place was to finish unwrapping the towers. Time
consuming because I had to cut the the shipping tape painstakingly so as not to damage the felt sock wrap
that protects the towers...very time consuming. Very worthwhile because now I have the felt wraps intact undamaged for further use if necessary.

The finish on my dark cherry satin is absolutely gorgeous...Dave< Dina and team...Wow you realy outdid
yourselves delivering a top notch gorgeous product. The finished color is exactly what I hope it would be and more !!!!!

Yes I did take pics will be happy to post but don't know how to get from cell phone to forum...somebpdy will chime in to help for sure.

So by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus towers are up and running and I'm no worse wear for it.

So how do they sound ? Well follow me on over to My new Sierra Raal Towers on the way.

Thank you very much team.