Thread: Bamboo furniture to match Ascend Sierras

Default Bamboo furniture to match Ascend Sierras

Hey Dave,

Do you know if your bamboo source takes custom orders for furniture or whether he has made furniture with bamboo? I was looking for a simple rectangular coffee table in satin espresso. I guess it needn't be in VLAM sandwiching, and it could be just as functional as a thinner veneer, but I thought I'd ask.

Default Re: Bamboo furniture to match Ascend Sierras

Quote Originally Posted by bkdc View Post
    Hey Dave,

Do you know if your bamboo source takes custom orders for furniture or whether he has made furniture with bamboo? I was looking for a simple rectangular coffee table in satin espresso. I guess it needn't be in VLAM sandwiching, and it could be just as functional as a thinner veneer, but I thought I'd ask.
    Our bamboo source and cabinet maker are different companies. Our cabinet maker specializes in speaker cabinets but I am sure they could make a coffee table. The issue is that they are really not setup for doing one-off projects and they would require you to provide a CAD file so that they can program it into their CNC.

If you can forward a drawing with dimensions to me, I can certainly inquire with them.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com