Hello all!

Cutting to the chase here in case you don't want or need to read all my detailed considerations. I am deciding between the following; Pangea Audio LS300 (26" or 30") vs the Sanus Steel Foundations Mark IV (28"). Does anyone have experience with ether or both? Which is the more stable better built product for the Sierra Speakers?

Details
I am switching from my TP-24's to something slightly taller. I feel my speakers are very secure on the TP-24's but I can see over the tops of my Sierra 1's even when slouched on the couch. I measured the height of the 24's and they are not a true 24 inches, they are more like 22 1/2 inches. This could be due to the spikes into the carpet.

The other reason for my change is ascetics. I bought my 1's used and the TP-24's were part of the deal. I never really liked the "tower" look and there is a slight amount of top corner damage caused by the shipping. I wish to change to metal stands that are higher and make my Sierra's look like bookshelf speakers rather than tower speakers.

My budget is $150.00 so I narrowed down to 2;Pangea Audio LS300 or the Sanus Steel Foundations Mark IV. My wife likes the triple column look of the Pangea. BTW, I plan to get either from AUDIO ADVISOR vs Amazon.

If I go with the Pangea, it'll be the 28 inches. If I go with the Sanus, my choice would be the 26 inches or the 32 inches which might be too high making my Sierra's a tad too unstable. (I noticed that Sanus rates their 26 inches for 35 LB speakers but their 30 inches are rated for 25 lb speakers.) That tells me I'd be better off with the 26 inches but I question, with the spikes into the carpets, will it be only a net height of 24 1/2 inches?

Any opinions will be much appreciated. I will be upgrading to the 2's relatively soon.

Thanks!