Thread: What the heck, Ascend. Just what the heck. Is Sierra Luna a product or not?

Default What the heck, Ascend. Just what the heck. Is Sierra Luna a product or not?

Hasn't it been a year since it came out?

I keep telling people about it and they keep saying they can't find it.

Are you EVER GOING TO UPDATE YOUR WEBPAGE????????????????

Default Re: What the heck, Ascend. Just what the heck. Is Sierra Luna a product or not?

Settle down SGCSG1. They are a product and I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Love them!

Email Dina if yer' having trouble finding them on the webpage. Or, read through the Luna forum like most of us have before buying. You'll find it.

A proud Idaho Vandal!!!!!

randy

Default Re: What the heck, Ascend. Just what the heck. Is Sierra Luna a product or not?

Quote Originally Posted by SGCSG1 View Post
    Hasn't it been a year since it came out?

I keep telling people about it and they keep saying they can't find it.

Are you EVER GOING TO UPDATE YOUR WEBPAGE????????????????
    Sincere apologies -- yes, Luna is most certainly a real product -- we are about 2/3 of the way through our second production run of cabinets already.

Unfortunately, the person who was handling graphics and photo's for us just recently took a full time job offer so we are way behind on just about everything related to our new website and various pictures. Now that the holiday rush is over and things have slowed down just a bit - I am going to try and finish up the Luna images over the next 1-2 weeks -- but I can't make any promises.

If you have people interested, just have them send us an email or call - Dina texts or emails pics of the Lunas all the time and she is happy to do so.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

All the cool kids know where to find their Lunas.