Quote Originally Posted by 4 Luv O' Musik View Post
So David my question for you is could the Sierra Towers pressurize my 15x25 L shaped
room. To illustrate: Reference Recordings of Rutter Requiems, Pie Jesus choral load up
the wall behind my speakers as the musick builds? Another example: Wilson Audio
recording Center Stage album, Olympic Fanfare has tympani that are very strong
powerful. My concern is the rather small 5" drivers might not get me there. At this time
sub is out given proximity of neighbors. Though typically I listen in the 40-70db range. For
me 80 is getting loud. Though for the fun of it when neighbors are out I let er rip into the
95db plus range...briefy just to get the impact.
David I would appreciate your thoughts, as well as forum members.
Thank you everyone.
David ( same as yours sir!)
So sorry I missed this and welcome to the forum. Always best to email us directly with questions.

I honestly don't feel you will run into any problems running the towers full range in your room, but so much depends on your personal tastes. I almost exclusively use the towers full range in our demo room - which is just slightly smaller than your room and we have run them with peaks reaching and even exceeding 110dB measured at about 10-11 feet away...

I am not what one would classify as a basshead - but I love the bass the towers put out for music -- tight, quick, detailed and punchy..

Please feel free to send an email..