Thread: Sierra Tower Owners in New Hampshire

Default Sierra Tower Owners in New Hampshire

I wanted to find out if there are any Sierra Tower owners in the New Hampshire area that might be willing to audition them. I'm looking for a tower to get some higher volume over my current Sierra 2s.

Default Re: Sierra Tower Owners in New Hampshire

Looks like there is nobody in the area with Sierra Towers. Too bad.... While I know there is a 30 day refund, I still would like to hear them first. I'm looking to get my "last" stereo system for a long time and have found there really is a difference when listening to various speakers with different equipment.

This is a fun but expensive hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaOptic View Post
    Looks like there is nobody in the area with Sierra Towers. Too bad.... While I know there is a 30 day refund, I still would like to hear them first. I'm looking to get my "last" stereo system for a long time and have found there really is a difference when listening to various speakers with different equipment.

This is a fun but expensive hobby!
    Too bad. But I'd give them a try with the 30 day trial. I bet you'll love them but that's just my unverifiable prediction!

I own a set of Sierra-1's and intend to upgrade to the 2's at some point in the near future. Like you, the upgrade for the 2's will be my "final system" to with a probable Rythmik sub added.

Good luck!

I live Meredith & have 3.1 raal towers with a F15HP custom rythmik/Jim Salk

Chops

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    I live Meredith & have 3.1 raal towers with a F15HP custom rythmik/Jim Salk

Chops
    I'm down in Brookline. Any chance you'd be willing to let me have a listen? PM me if you like. It's a bit of a hike, but might be able to get up that way sometime.