To my dedicated critical listening room. Moved these into my HT setup in the Living Room, thinking my best speakers would make a huge difference in the sound. Used Audyssey twice and have been happy with the sound.
Maybe my HT volume is sufficiently low that the gap between the S2's and my prior speakers isn't as noticeable as I'd thought it would be. They do sound way better when listening to music through my AVR, but music is maybe 10% of the duty for my HT setup.
What I do notice (and miss) is the clarity in my listening room. While it's been bugging me since the switch, today was the final straw. I was in near field mode, with Mingus Ah Um spinning and the whole record sounded like I was listening with foam earplugs. Gone was the breathiness in the sax I was used to hearing with the Sierras, revealing both the inhale and exhale of the musicians.
Music is just too important to leave to a lesser speaker, so as the title says the Sierras will be on the move on Saturday.
Someday I'll have enough $$ to be an all-Sierra house. Until then, my special place will again be "the music room".