Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Which center? Luna, S2, or Horizon?

Default Re: Which center? Luna, S2, or Horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    Amir doesn't work for a competing speaker company. Where did that come from?

He's a retired Microsoft executive who owns an audio store and/or home theater install company, one that does carry Revel speakers. But he does not work for Harman in any capacity, never has, and has a somewhat strained relationship with them.
    He apparently thinks that because he includes the "I work for Harman" disclaimer that people will give him a pass on this or something. I mean, I guess it is actually working for him but I can't read it or take it seriously.
    Above from a post by SunByrne, thanks for the clarification Beave.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    Above from a post by SunByrne, thanks for the clarification Beave.

Jay
    As pointed out by Beave, Amir does not work for Harmon and includes a disclosure that his custom audio install company carries Revel speakers. He is very transparent about potential biases and the whole point of objective measurements and science based testing is to acknowledge that everyone has bias and that it's difficult to eliminate. You'll also notice that AudioScienceReview has no advertisements or sponsors anywhere on the site. Uncommon for a forum with it's level of traffic. There's no paywall, services, or products for sale. People upset with the data and opinions shared there who are accusing the site of an agenda are fighting an uphill battle when you look at the facts.
    Last edited by Shazb0t; 08-21-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Perhaps playing Monday morning QB...he should design, build and sell his own products to apease the masses and prepare himself for any critiquing...of said products. With every design there are trade-offs...every design built has them...some less others moreso...but imo it's easy to sit back and try to pick out weakness or limitation...when a builder has to factors in profit margins, production costs and have some success doing so!
    Last edited by billy p; 08-21-2021 at 06:47 AM.
    Speakers 5.1.2: TitanTowers v2 & STC(RAAL v2), MA CP-WT&CT260
    Sub: Funk Audio 18.0 SantosRW

Source: Denon X3800H, Oppo BDP 103D, UBK-90 4K & LG B9 65"
    Office 2.0: Philharmonic True Mini(coming-soon), Fosi TB10D via Wiim mini.

Are you ok Dave? Although mainstream press won't cover it, tens of thousands (if not more) have been killed and injured by the "covid shot", I'm truly concerned!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    Are you ok Dave? Although mainstream press won't cover it, tens of thousands (if not more) have been killed and injured by the "covid shot", I'm truly concerned!

Jay
    No, they haven't. Please don't derail this thread with your conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by goldark View Post
    No, they haven't. Please don't derail this thread with your conspiracy theories.
    Dave already said he had a severe reaction but was going to post the next part of the series when he got home last night. I am concerned, it's not like him to go missing in action. I'm glad that you're content with the official narrative, our level of awareness deviates at that point. Unless our freedom of speech has been deleted, I'm as entitled to my views as you are to yours. Some things just take precedence over others, Dave's well being much more so than the subject of this thread IMHO.

Jay

Jay, where is your source for the information that tens of thousands have been killed by the shot? And is related to a particular supplier? Or due to some underlying condition (all medicines have so many CYA caveats). Just curious as I don't buy all the narrative from our government (or others) as well.

Dave - hope you are feeling better. Hope your doctors have a theory as to why such a reaction (from what I've read/heard, it's usually the second shot where people have some sort of reaction).

I have clarity as to why you're pushing a conspiracy theory regarding ASR vs Ascend now that you've gone and spouted some BS about the covid vaccine killing "tens of thousands (if not more) of people"... Do you understand how clinical trials work?

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    Jay, where is your source for the information that tens of thousands have been killed by the shot? And is related to a particular supplier? Or due to some underlying condition (all medicines have so many CYA caveats). Just curious as I don't buy all the narrative from our government (or others) as well.

Dave - hope you are feeling better. Hope your doctors have a theory as to why such a reaction (from what I've read/heard, it's usually the second shot where people have some sort of reaction).
    As much as I'd like the opportunity to post here regarding that information, so as not to disturb the fragile sensibilities of the Wokes, I will DM some information to you!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    DaveF, wishing you a full and fast recovery.
    Thanks Beave!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com