Ascend Acoustics Holiday Sale!

2017 passed by in a blink of an eye and thanks to all of you, our friends and family, this year marks our 18th consecutive year of growth. A truly remarkable feat, especially when I look all the way back to 1999 when my colleagues thought I had gone crazy promoting the idea of selling high performance speakers manufacturer-direct through a website.

So much in this industry has changed since then, but we have never strayed from our core principles and I attribute much of our success to this.

In this time of giving thanks, we thank all of you for recognizing what we represent and for putting your confidence in us… Thank You!

Sierra-2 ---> Save $100 per pair, all finishes currently available!

Click here to order: Sierra-2

By popular request...

CMT-340 SE ---> Save $70 per pair on what we (and many others) consider to be the best bang for buck loudspeaker ever manufactured!

Now only $498 per pair, while supplies last.

Click here to order: CMT-340 SE

CBM-170 SE ---> Save $50 per pair on our legendary bookshelf speakers!

Now only $298 per pair.

Click here to order: CBM-170 SE

Rythmik Subwoofer Sale!

L12 ---> $509 with free continental US ground shipping

LVX12 Black Matte ---> $699 with free continental US ground shipping

FV15HP Black Matte ---> $1278 with free continental US ground shipping

In addition, we once again have all components in stock to assemble and ship our amazing new Luna mini-monitors. Orders for these can be placed using this link: Sierra Luna

Thank you for the many years of support and we wish all of you a wonderful holiday season!!!