Thread: Audition Request in NYC or San Antonio

Default Audition Request in NYC or San Antonio

Hello Forum Members:

My name is Yaniv and I live in NYC. I have a friend who is AV integrator that highly recommended these line of speakers and has had customers who purchased on his recommendation. Unfortunitly, he lives in Vancouver. I am strongly considering getting one, but would love to hear the various options. I am debating between Sierra 1, Sierra 1 with NRT upgrade, Sierra 2, or the Sierra Tower. If there is any way to audition any of this in NYC that would be great. I am also travelling to San Antonio next week if there are any options there.

I appreciate everyone's time in reading my post and look forward to joing the group.

Best

Default Re: Audition Request in NYC or San Antonio

Hi - I'm NYC and have LRC Sierra 2's. I'm very happy with them. Also an F12 sub. Although frankly the F12 is barely used and set quite low. The S2's are fine for me.

PM me - I live in the UWS.

Default Re: Audition Request in NYC or San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by NYCortex View Post
    Hello Forum Members:

My name is Yaniv and I live in NYC. I have a friend who is AV integrator that highly recommended these line of speakers and has had customers who purchased on his recommendation. Unfortunitly, he lives in Vancouver. I am strongly considering getting one, but would love to hear the various options. I am debating between Sierra 1, Sierra 1 with NRT upgrade, Sierra 2, or the Sierra Tower. If there is any way to audition any of this in NYC that would be great. I am also travelling to San Antonio next week if there are any options there.

I appreciate everyone's time in reading my post and look forward to joing the group.

Best
    Welcome NYCortex,

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Take care!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com