Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

Just noticed this now. I'll see if I can re-upload them somewhere. Thanks for the heads up.

Here's an updated measurement. Single Sierra-2 and single JL F112 with Dirac calibration. Measured from my couch around 9ft from the speakers. With my settings and calibration, 95dB is no problem for the Sierra-2.

Last edited by mikesiskav; 03-28-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesiskav View Post
    Here's an updated measurement. Single Sierra-2 and single JL F112 with Dirac calibration. Measured from my couch around 9ft from the speakers. With my settings and calibration, 95dB is no problem for the Sierra-2.
    FR sweep looks great Mike...top to bottom, you have it all covered (2.2 or 2.? multi-channel setup)!!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesiskav View Post

Those measurements look great. Thanks for putting them up! From what I recall, before you had or 3 or 4 dB boost in the subwoofer over what you have now. How do you like the difference in the sound?

Quote Originally Posted by theophile View Post
    FR sweep looks great Mike...top to bottom, you have it all covered (2.2 or 2.? multi-channel setup)!!

Ted
    Thanks very much. I'm running 5 x Sierra-2 and a JL F112.

Quote Originally Posted by N Boros View Post
    Those measurements look great. Thanks for putting them up! From what I recall, before you had or 3 or 4 dB boost in the subwoofer over what you have now. How do you like the difference in the sound?
    Thanks N Boros. I'm very happy with the way the system sounds right now. I find only a small amount of boost in the bass sounds best for my setup.