Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Just noticed this now. I'll see if I can re-upload them somewhere. Thanks for the heads up.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Here's an updated measurement. Single Sierra-2 and single JL F112 with Dirac calibration. Measured from my couch around 9ft from the speakers. With my settings and calibration, 95dB is no problem for the Sierra-2.

    Last edited by mikesiskav; 03-28-2019 at 10:30 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.E. La. - USA
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesiskav View Post
    Here's an updated measurement. Single Sierra-2 and single JL F112 with Dirac calibration. Measured from my couch around 9ft from the speakers. With my settings and calibration, 95dB is no problem for the Sierra-2.
    FR sweep looks great Mike...top to bottom, you have it all covered (2.2 or 2.? multi-channel setup)!!

    Ted
    Sierra-1 NrT's, Axiom EP 500, Emotiva USP-1, Emotiva UPA-2, Phillips CD880 (dedicated 2.1 listening room)!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesiskav View Post
    Here's an updated measurement. Single Sierra-2 and single JL F112 with Dirac calibration. Measured from my couch around 9ft from the speakers. With my settings and calibration, 95dB is no problem for the Sierra-2.

    Those measurements look great. Thanks for putting them up! From what I recall, before you had or 3 or 4 dB boost in the subwoofer over what you have now. How do you like the difference in the sound?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Quote Originally Posted by theophile View Post
    FR sweep looks great Mike...top to bottom, you have it all covered (2.2 or 2.? multi-channel setup)!!

    Ted
    Thanks very much. I'm running 5 x Sierra-2 and a JL F112.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Sierra-2 output measurements in my room

    Quote Originally Posted by N Boros View Post
    Those measurements look great. Thanks for putting them up! From what I recall, before you had or 3 or 4 dB boost in the subwoofer over what you have now. How do you like the difference in the sound?
    Thanks N Boros. I'm very happy with the way the system sounds right now. I find only a small amount of boost in the bass sounds best for my setup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •