Thread: In-ceiling and in-wall surrounds to match RAAL Sierra Towers and Horizon

Default In-ceiling and in-wall surrounds to match RAAL Sierra Towers and Horizon

Folks,

I have to make a tough decision to buy in-wall side surrounds and in-ceiling rear surrounds/atmos speakers due to strict instructions from my wife for our home theater in our new construction. I explored options with HTM-200SE for surround/atmos duty but unfortunately it is not going fly. Anyone on this forum have experience with decent in-wall/in-ceiling to match Sierra Towers and Horizon Center with RAAL? Last weekend I visited a house done by the AV guy my builder hired for low voltage wiring at our new construction and he used Martin Logan ElectroMotion in-wall/in-ceiling, which I thought weren't bad at about $5-600/pair. I need 3 pairs of in-ceilings and a pair of in-walls. He also suggested Speakercraft and Origin Acoustics. He used Origin Acoustics in my kitchen and outdoor patio speakers as part of my builder's standard pkg and I am not super thrilled about Origin. I didn't even hear about the brand until we moved into the house. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Default Re: In-ceiling and in-wall surrounds to match RAAL Sierra Towers and Horizon

I just installed 6 Canton 880s to go with Sierra-2 L/C/R based on a recommendation in the Atmos speaker thread on AVS.

https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...er-pair/1.html

I have been running wires and a bunch of other stuff incident to set up, but I hope to go hot tomorrow. I suspect after running Audyssey it going to integrate just fine. We'll see soon I guess.