Thread: Sierra 1 nrt

Default Sierra 1 nrt

I am loving these speakers and can't recommend them enough. I am sure the 2s are great speakers but for rock i really can't imagine a better speaker. The speakers totally disappear and it really feels like the band is playing right in front of you. The nrt tweeter is exceptional...clear, defined and without any fatigue. I prefer it much more than the stock tweeter and for me the upgrade was well worth it. I think the new crossover cleans the base up as well. Special thanks to dina for answering all my questions and recommending the nrt upgrade over the s2 upgrade. I could not be happier with my set up. Ascend is really a first rate company with uncommon customer service. If you are considering the sierra 1 or the nrt upgrade...yes they are that good. Just buy them. As an aside the US made cabinets are stunning.

Default Re: Sierra 1 nrt

Quote Originally Posted by Crk140 View Post
    I am loving these speakers and can't recommend them enough. I am sure the 2s are great speakers but for rock i really can't imagine a better speaker. The speakers totally disappear and it really feels like the band is playing right in front of you. The nrt tweeter is exceptional...clear, defined and without any fatigue. I prefer it much more than the stock tweeter and for me the upgrade was well worth it. I think the new crossover cleans the base up as well. Special thanks to dina for answering all my questions and recommending the nrt upgrade over the s2 upgrade. I could not be happier with my set up. Ascend is really a first rate company with uncommon customer service. If you are considering the sierra 1 or the nrt upgrade...yes they are that good. Just buy them. As an aside the US made cabinets are stunning.
    We are happy to hear that the NrT upgrade went smoothly for you and that you are enjoying them! Looks like we were on the same page with matching what you wanted with our suggestions -- love when it all falls into place perfectly!

Enjoy!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Sierra 1 nrt

Quote Originally Posted by Crk140 View Post
    Agree CK,

Dave, Dina and the AA staff have the products, experience and integrity to get and keep their customers happy with audio bliss! IMO, their "CS score card" truly rates an A+!!

Know you'll Enjoy those S1 NrT's!!!

Ted
    Last edited by theophile; 08-28-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!