Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Watson View Post
With the right sub crossed over at 80 Hz or above, it will probably be difficult to tell Sierra2s and Lunas apart in a double blind test. The right sub being a servo design, like the Rythmik subs.

I suspect that the L12 with a pair of Lunas would make you very happy. This also gives you some flexibility for your future move to a larger space. The Lunas could become surround speakers for a 5.2 arrangement, to be replaced by Sierra 2s at the front.

(I'm a firm believer in pairs of subs because of how well they tackle room modes and make it possible to have a much larger "sweet spot" at the main listening position.)

For the record, I'm currently using a pair of Sierra-2s for front L/R and a pair of Rythmik LVX12 subs. With that, a Sierra-2 center and a pair of Sierra-1s for surrounds. As a 2.2 system for music, it's really beautiful. As a 5.2 system for music (blu-ray lossless PCM sound) it's rather stunning.
What's so special about the servo design sub vs. let's say a Power Sound Audio / SVS / Hsu?