Thread: Summer B-Stock Blowout Sale!

Thumbs up Summer B-Stock Blowout Sale!

Ascend Acoustics B-Stock Blowout Summer Sale!

In preparation for the fast approaching holiday season and what has now become a popular summer tradition, we are happy to announce our B-Stock Blowout Sale! We have been setting aside any slightly flawed cabinets since last year's popular sale and we can now use the space as we increase our inventory in preparation for the busy holiday season.

*A note about our Sierra B-stock:

Since we assemble our goods on our production line here at our factory, prior to assembly, every cabinet is inspected and handpicked to create a cosmetically matched pair. Since the Sierra series are made from real hardwood (no veneer, no MDF etc.), there are often slight variances in the grain, texture, and hue from one speaker to another. Our B-stock are brand new speakers that have what we consider to be minor cosmetic defects, typically a small scratch, nick, scuff or a slight difference in hue or texture.

We are extremely picky about quality -- every single pair of speakers is performance tested and checked for aesthetics prior to assembly and then once again prior to packaging. In addition, our B-stock goods still come with our full manufacturer’s warranty and our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. We don't believe any of our many competitors offer a satisfaction guarantee on their B-stock. It's simple --we are that confident-- and we dare say that even our B-stock Sierra cabinets favorably compare with most other manufacturers A-stock. With regard to cabinet performance - there is no comparison. A simple knuckle rap on one of our Sierra cabinets is all it takes...

All sale items are ready to ship within 3-5 business days of order placement, likely even sooner.

Sierra-2 B-Stock ---> Huge savings on our incredible Sierra-2 bookshelf speakers!

And be sure to check out the latest Sierra-2 professional review, earning us a Positive Feedback Writer's Choice Award!

Click here to order: Sierra-2 B-Stock pair

Sierra-1 B-Stock ---> Our lowest prices ever on our renowned Sierra-1 bookshelf speakers!

Click here to order: Sierra-1 B-Stock pair

...and just for fun

CBM-170 SE ---> Save $50 per pair on our legendary bookshelf speakers!

Now only $298 per pair. Note: This is for A-stock speakers.

Click here to order: CBM-170 SE

Rythmik Subwoofer Sale!

LV12R ---> Only $549 with free continental US ground shipping

Thank you for the many years of support and we wish all of you a Happy Memorial Day
    and relaxing summer!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Summer B-Stock Blowout Sale!

Any chance we'll get a Sierra-2 Center B-Stock?

I just got my B-stock Sierra-1s and I just wanted to confirm what Dave says above about Sierra B-stock.

When I unboxed them, they didn't look "B-stock" -ish at all. It took me like 10 minutes, looking very carefully, in very good light, to notice anything resembling an imperfection. On one speaker there are two tiny variations in the finish on the top of the speaker, only visible at all in bright light at a specific angle. The other speaker has a single longer but even more subtle variation in finish on the side near the bottom of the speaker. I never would have found them if I wasn't looking for them really carefully. Where they are deployed (on an actual bookshelf), these extremely minor imperfections are completely invisible, even if you're looking for them.

No nicks, scratches, dents, scuffs—nothing like that anywhere on the cabinet. If I had bought them as A-stock I never would have noticed at all. They're terrific.

These are for my office at work and when a coworker came into my office (drawn in by the sound), he ogled the speakers and talked about how great they looked, and then I told him they were B-stock. He was incredulous.

Seriously, if you're thinking about it at all, do not worry about the quality of the B-stock.
    Very pleased Sierra-1 NrT and Sierra-1 owner

Quote Originally Posted by Roen View Post
    Any chance we'll get a Sierra-2 Center B-Stock?
    Depends on the finish -- simply give us a call at the office
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com