Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Hi,
    Just discovering this brand and interested in auditioning. Since it will take a while to get a weekday off to go their offices to audition, thought Id ask if anyone in La (West LA) has Sierra 2 or Tower they want to show off?

    Greg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,228

    Default Re: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Quote Originally Posted by gptruncus View Post
    Hi,
    Just discovering this brand and interested in auditioning. Since it will take a while to get a weekday off to go their offices to audition, thought Id ask if anyone in La (West LA) has Sierra 2 or Tower they want to show off?

    Greg
    I'm in Manhattan Beach with Sierra-2's.
    Let me know if that works for you.
    -curtis

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    I'm in Manhattan Beach with Sierra-2's.
    Let me know if that works for you.
    Thanks for replying. That would be very convenient, if you have 15 minutes or so sometime to show them off. It'd be a lot easier than driving all the way to their offices down south.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,228

    Default Re: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Quote Originally Posted by gptruncus View Post
    Thanks for replying. That would be very convenient, if you have 15 minutes or so sometime to show them off. It'd be a lot easier than driving all the way to their offices down south.
    15 minutes? Dude, have a good listen.
    Bring music with you and enjoy. Give them a proper spin!
    -curtis

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    15 minutes? Dude, have a good listen.
    Bring music with you and enjoy. Give them a proper spin!
    That'd be great. Im up at UCLA, but a visit to Manhattan is also great excuse to hit Fishing w Dynamite for tacos.
    Whatever works for you. My email is
    Last edited by gptruncus; 05-14-2017 at 07:27 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,228

    Default Re: SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

    Quote Originally Posted by gptruncus View Post
    That'd be great. Im up at UCLA, but a visit to Manhattan is also great excuse to hit Fishing w Dynamite for tacos.
    Whatever works for you. My email is gptruncus@yahoo.com.
    Ahh! FWD!
    Just sent you an email.
    -curtis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •