Thread: Hello from Texas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from Texas

Hello everyone, first I would like to thank you for letting me join this forum. I am currently thinking of replacing my current Definitive Technology set up consisting of:

2 BP2004TL
    1 C/L/R 2002 Center Channel
    2 BPX Surrounds
    Klipsch SUB10

I have had these for many years, bought them brand new. I was searching for new speakers and came across the Ascend website, I am very impressed what I have seen and read so far. Hopefully in the very near future I will be able to make a purchase.
    Last edited by ilikeitloud; 05-06-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Default Re: Hello from Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitloud View Post
    Hello everyone, first I would like to thank you for joining this forum. I am currently thinking of replacing my current Definitive Technology set up consisting of:

2 BP2004TL
    1 C/L/R Center Channel
    2 BPX Surrounds

I have had these for many years, bought them brand new. I was searching for new speakers and came across the Ascend website, I am very impressed what I have seen and read so far. Hopefully in the very near future I will be able to make a purchase.
    Welcome to the forum ilikeitloud!

Please feel free to contact us directly if we can offer any assistance and please enjoy your time here
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank You David, we have been in contact with each other regarding a 5.1 system.

How ya doing, loud.

Recently started down the Ascend path with a pair of CBM-170SE's and I'm oh so glad I did.
    Good outfit to deal with to boot.

Get that 5.1 and crank it to 11!

As the locals say: howdy!

Whereabouts in Texas? I'm in the Houston area and would be happy to let you listen, though I don't have Ascends in my HT setup (yet). Sierra-1 NrT in 2.1 in my study at home, and now Sierra-1s in 2.0 at work.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.