I have the following:

3 - Sierra-2's Up Front
2 - Luna's Out Back
2 - PSB Imagine Atmos
2 - Rythmik FVX15's

Denon AVR-X3300

The Denon is currently running the speakers just OK. Having never owned a true amplifier, only AVR's, I feel that I am probably missing something or not getting the Sierra's/Luna's full potential.

The Denon AVR-X3300 has pre-outs, therefore I would just like to add a 7 channel amplifier to run all speakers. Here's what I'm looking at:

Outlaw 7140 140WX7 8 Ohm (least expensive)
Made by ATI
Probably has more than enough power for my needs
Only 53lbs (my current shelf should be able to hold it)

Monolith 7 Channel 200WX7 8 Ohm
Very Heavy (90+ lbs) Not sure where to put it at that weight
Cheap for the power and made by ATI

Emotiva XPA Gen 3 7 Channel 200WX7 8 Ohm(most expensive)
Plenty of power
Dynamic power, so will have 300W for stereo use
Expensive for more power I may not need.

Just to understand speaker power ratings better...If the recommended max continuous power ratings for the Sierras and Lunas is 150W (PSB's are 80W Max), it doesn't mean I can't use the Monolith or Emotiva...It just means I have more headroom if I crank them, but only play them to a level where 150W max will be needed?

I don't think I will ever really turn it up too high. I usually stay at or below -15db (=65 on Denon) right now for movies since I don't want to hurt the speakers with the lowly powered X3300 running all 7 channels. I would like to go a tad higher once in a while, hence the need of an amplifier.

So, would the added expense of the Monolith or Emotiva be worth it for the added power I may or may not need? I know there are probably sound quality differences, but may not be noticeable to my untrained ear...

Thanks for reading, and providing any feedback you may have!