Thread: Brand New M-Audio BX 10" Sub For Sale!

Default Brand New M-Audio BX 10" Sub For Sale!

Have a brand new M-Audio 10" BX sub for sale. Bought it to augment the low end of my JBL 305's. However, once I hooked it up my apartment manager came running up and demanded that I turn it down. No need to get evicted. Wanted to return the sub, but return shipping to the West Coast is way too expensive. Therefore, I am trying to upload this more locally. Willing to drive within a 30-miles radius of the 42420 zip code area. Asking ONLY $165 if the buyer comes and picks it up OR $175 if I drive to seal the deal.

The BX sub has both balanced and unbalanced inputs. Both High and Low pass filters at 24 db/octave. Even has a foot pedal where the bass can be stopped instantly. Have the original box and all supporting documentation. Will throw in cabling if need be. Warranty is transferable too. If interested, then please send me a PM. Thanks!

Phil

Here is a link for pics:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...r-sale.107115/
    Last edited by soundfreak38; 04-06-2017 at 02:18 AM.
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Default Re: Brand New M-Audio BX 10" Sub For Sale!

New Lower Price! Will let it go for $150 just to get it out of my way! If interested, then please PM me! Thanks!

Phil
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!