Thread: Customer Service!

Red face Customer Service!

I bought a pair of towers with the ribbon option last year and have enjoyed them tremendously. These replaced Martin Logans and over the years I have owned quite a number of really good loudspeakers for a lot more money. The towers are special and are a rare breed in sound accuracy, dynamics, imaging, and natural sound for a price that's a steal.

Everything was great until one of our cats decided to jump on one of the towers and pushed it over landing abruptly on a solid wood floor. Needless to say, the impact wasn't kind to the speaker. The cabinet experienced some damage and the ribbon looked damaged. I was surprised as to the small amount of physical damage which is a tribute to the build quality and well-engineered cabinet.

I called Ascend's office and as I live local it was suggested that I bring the speaker in to have it checked out. Dave, Dina, and team treated me like gold and my speaker like one of their kids. Within a day they repaired the cabinet, replaced the ribbon (damage was beyond repair), and tested the speaker completely to assure all was well. I was treated like family and they really cared and felt bad for what happened. For a very reasonable amount of money they took care of me in a way that is rare in any industry no less the audio industry. As a raging fan of the sound of Ascend speakers I am now a raging fan of the company, what they stand for, and their passion for their customers. Well done and now I must go back to listen to my wonderful towers. A very satisfied customer.

Default Re: Customer Service!

According to 2011 study by APOP (Association for Pet Obesity Prevention), 50% of felines were either obese or overweight, which can lead to a myriad of health concerns such as diabetes, arthritis and hepatic lipidosis.

In all seriousness, that is awesome that Dave and team took such good care of you. I had an incident about 10 years ago with a speaker damaged in shipping and they took excellent care of me then too. Good to see that they are staying the course with customer service. It is important for a business that takes such care in crafting an excellent product to also make sure that they take care of their customers needs to maintain their joy for said product. Excellent Customer Service > Brand Loyalty > Brand Ambassadorship. Everybody wins.

Quote Originally Posted by olleracip View Post
    I bought a pair of towers with the ribbon option last year and have enjoyed them tremendously. These replaced Martin Logans and over the years I have owned quite a number of really good loudspeakers for a lot more money. The towers are special and are a rare breed in sound accuracy, dynamics, imaging, and natural sound for a price that's a steal.

Everything was great until one of our cats decided to jump on one of the towers and pushed it over landing abruptly on a solid wood floor. Needless to say, the impact wasn't kind to the speaker. The cabinet experienced some damage and the ribbon looked damaged. I was surprised as to the small amount of physical damage which is a tribute to the build quality and well-engineered cabinet.

I called Ascend's office and as I live local it was suggested that I bring the speaker in to have it checked out. Dave, Dina, and team treated me like gold and my speaker like one of their kids. Within a day they repaired the cabinet, replaced the ribbon (damage was beyond repair), and tested the speaker completely to assure all was well. I was treated like family and they really cared and felt bad for what happened. For a very reasonable amount of money they took care of me in a way that is rare in any industry no less the audio industry. As a raging fan of the sound of Ascend speakers I am now a raging fan of the company, what they stand for, and their passion for their customers. Well done and now I must go back to listen to my wonderful towers. A very satisfied customer.
    Thank you! It was really our pleasure and it made us all very happy that we were able to repair the speaker to your full satisfaction. It was also really nice meeting your son and father -- I believe I see an engineering future ahead for your son. Send him my way when he is ready for some challenging work

Enjoy!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks again. Both my dad and son were impressed with your facility and your sincere interest in helping me out. As for my son, it would be great to see him move in an audio engineering direction. The world needs more visionaries like yourself. Keep up the wonderful work and thanks again.